- 1 lb pasta of your choice
- 1 golden potato
- 2 medium carrots
- 2 medium onions or one large
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1 tbs white miso
- 1 tbs siracha (or any vinegar based hot sauce)
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tbs salt
- opt 1 package frozen spinach or broccoli
- opt red pepper flakes
- Cut up the potatoes, carrots, and onions and toss it in a medium pot with enough water to just cover the vegetables and add in cashews and miso. Boil until the potatoes are soft.
- Boil pasta according to box instructions, drain and set aside.
- Pour the whole pot of cooked veggies/cashews into a blender
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the blender, blend until smooth. This may take a couple minutes and some stopping and starting.
- Add one cup of sauce to pasta at a time until its as creamy and saucy as you want. Store the rest of the sauce if any in a separate container and make noodles separately every time. EVERY TIME.
- Optional: Add your (cooked) greens and mix into whole pot. This really adds a LOT of flavor, the flavors compliment each other really well and brings your dish to a whole new level.
- Add more salt/red pepper flakes to each portion depending on taste.